SOME OF THE SERVICES WE OFFER:
- Transporting the deceased to our funeral home and providing final care.
- Making arrangements for the bereaved to pay their respects to the deceased at our funeral home (on demand).
- Providing funeral arrangements: organisation of the funeral ceremony or cremation.
- Dealing with all of the administrative matters of the funeral at the local authority office or town hall.
- Designing and printing the funeral stationery and helping to draft the text for the mourning card. We have our own printers.
- Bouquets, wreaths and floral tributes made from artificial silk or real flowers.
- Removal, replacement, repair and restoration of headstones. Sale and placement of new headstones
All in all, we offer a 100% bespoke service.
People increasingly wish to make advance arrangements for their own funeral or have a consultation to learn about the options and costs.
You may call us at any time to make an appointment during which we will be able to answer all of your questions and/or assist with your wishes, either in your own home or at our office.
Many people have benefited from consulting us about their questions and wishes. We offer free consultations, and you are under no obligation whatsoever to accept any offer we put forward. In addition, we can enter into a contract to formalise all of your requests.